Monday, September 29, 2008

W is for Weekend

So, this weekend was fun. Friday I attended a baby shower for a childhood friend. It turned out to be quite the reunion. I saw people that were in the ward I grew up in. People I haven't seen in at least 12 years. I was told countless times that I was "unrecognizable." I took that as a compliment, considering my awkward adolescent years were insanely awkward. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures from that soiree. I do, however, have some from Saturday night. Supper Club at Tim & Kathleen's, then Spazmatics at the South Point for Lauren's bday celebrations. I would say a good time was definitely had by all. Considering we didn't get home till 4:30, I don't think there's a more accurate way to put it!

Courtney, Me, Morgan


Kathleen, Courtney, Natalie, Me, Morgan, Lauren


Lauren, Me, Frank


Crazy Eyes, Natalie, Lauren


This one isn't from this weekend, It's at a wedding we went to last weekend.
Lauren & Me


Till next time...

No comments: