Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I guess I'm "it"

From Kolbri... I really did not have an enjoyable HS experience. So i apologize for the boringness of this survey.


1. Did you date someone from your high school?:

eh, not specifically. I went to some dances with some randoms. My HS boyfriend went to a different school.

2. What kind of car did you drive?:

i had 2... the first was a forest green hyundai scoup that i got for my 16th bday. i blew that engine up tho (i guess that's what happens when you don't get the oil changed. who knew?). then i got a saturn sc2 or something...

3. What is your most embarrassing moment in high school?

I can't think of any off the top of my head. I was pretty much a major geek, and looking back i get embarrassed, but i don't recall any embarrassing times during HS.

4. Were you a party animal?

No... i went through a phase my junior year, but it ended as soon as i started dating JB my senior year... nothing too major (though i did get caught and grounded for it)

5. Where you considered a flirt?

oooh no. boys didnt like me.

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?:

none of the above.

7. Were you a nerd?

yesh... but not a smart one. just awkward and dorky.

8. Were you on any varsity teams?

nope.

9. Did you get suspended/expelled?

I got "in-house" once. For tardiness. Lame.

10. Can you still sing the fight song?

I never learned foothill's, but i can still sing basic's! again? lame!

11. Who were your favorite teachers?

i liked mr. jones @ basic... and at foothill mr. stanley.

12. Where did you sit during lunch?

at wendys, usually.

13. School Mascot?

falcons

14. Did you go to homecoming and with who?

i went to a few... the first one was my jr. year w/ alan norris. then i went to 2 my sr. year: foothill w/ aaron hefner and basic w/ JB. i can't say that i'm proud.

15. If you could go back and do it again, would you?

i had a lot of fun, and miss some of my friends. the only thing that would get me to go back would be the promise of seeing loren again.

16. What do you remember most about graduation?

that i just wanted to get it over with!

17. Where did you go senior skip day?

one year we went to state line and rode the rollercoasters. i think all the other years (you dont HAVE to be a senior to enjoy senior ditch day!) we just hung out at random people's houses.

18. Have you gained weight since then?

poo... yes

19. Who was your prom date?

JB

20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?

probably not. i didn't really have any friends my age at foothill, they all went to basic. my fooshill friends were all younger than me.

21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself?

um... dont ditch class so much and do your homework!

1 comment:

Jenna Kae said...

jenalyn! you're cool! i'm glad you came here last weekend, and i'm excited for the suns game. against the grizzlies (i had to look it up again...)