Friday, August 29, 2008

Never scared

I'm sitting in the waiting room of an oral surgeon's office, about the go under the knife. After 25 years, I can no longer put off getting my wisdom teeth pulled. One got infected last week and it's all gone downhill from there.

I'm FREAKIN out, man!!!
(Bonus points if you can guess the movie that quote is from)

I haven't had anything to eat since 6 o'clock last night (filet mignon w/ grilled asparagus, natch) and surprisingly enough, I'm not starving! I do, however, have a massive headache, but I can't take anything to make it go away. It's not been a fun day for me.

If I'm not too hopped up on the drugs I'll try to get a picture of the inevitable chipmunkness that will be going on in just a few short hours. Yippee!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

1 comment: