Sunday, August 17, 2008

Talk about uneventful. This weekend consisted of a whole lot of nothing, with a helping of not a darn thing on the side.
Friday night Ty and I had dinner with courtney and Ryan. Was good to get some one on one couple time with them. You can really tell Co is pregnant these days. Her tummy is growing pretty fast.
Saturday I went out with tiffany (ty's sister) to check out a reception hall for her wedding in January. Helped her pick out a pair of shoes to wear w/ her dress, too. Afterwards I had her drop me off at Lauren's house (who is getting married next april) so I could accompany her to a venue, too. I'm thinking I should start to charge people for my services. I've unofficially become the official wedding planner for these 2 weddings. There's going to be at least 3 more in the next year. Could always use the additional income!
Sunday was family time with the Stewarts. Took in a movie and did some more wedding planning.. Was also measured for my bridesmaid dress. Yikes! Will spare the horrid details. Just know that operation: Get Jen Skinny (GJS) is most definitely under way.
Please try to bare with me, as I'm sure a lot of my posts are going to have to do with this attempt at weight loss. Oh! And wish me luck!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

No comments: