Wednesday, August 13, 2008

As I Wait

It's 6:55 pm and I'm waiting. Like usual. I'm pretty sure its impossible for tyler to be on time for anything. Dinner plans at 7:00. Meeting friends, hate to make them wait. Ty is just now getting home. He still has to shower. This happens often, and in case you can't tell, it drives me crazy! Now, I've never been a punctual person myself. If you know me, you know (and hopefully embrace) that. However, if I make dinner plans ON MY DAY OFF, knowing that others (especially the significant one) will be waiting for me to get there before they eat, I WILL be on time. There's no reason not to be, right? I mean, it's not like he hasn't been sitting around all day! Grr...

And just to bring it all together, please know that I love this kid with my whole heart. He is amazing and perfect and I'm SO lucky. I know this. But can't he just be on time for once in his life? Is that so much to ask?

1 comment:

JessiLeigh said...

On time... im not sure i know what that is anymore. Gotta love em, those late, yet awesome, guys!!