Wednesday, December 17, 2008

So this is love

2 posts in one day. Lucky.

Vegas has been having some temperamental weather lately. Remember a couple posts ago when I complained about it being too warm for December? Well... things have recently changed. I have photographic proof.

Exhibit A:
Taken last Friday, the 12th, on my way to work. See that snowflake? That's my cars way of telling me, "baby, it's cold outside."


Exhibits B, C, D, and E:
Taken yesterday, Tuesday the 16th, also on my way to work. These are the mountains that surround the Las Vegas valley. Notice the snow in which they are covered.





Right now, December 17th at 2pm PST, it is snowing. In Las Vegas. This I do not have photographic evidence of, so you'll just have to take my word for it. Weather Bug is freaking out and keeps alerting me to weather alerts (who would have thought?). I wish I were home, snuggled up in a blanket w/ a cute boxer and a warm boyfriend. Too bad the drive home from work is going to ruin my happy winter wonderland thoughts.

1 comment:

Jenna Kae said...

i hope you eventually got to go home and watch that movie all snuggled up. did the drive kill all those thoughts? i'm glad you survived the snow (well, i hope you did. i haven't heard otherwise.) and i hope you got to enjoy it at least a little!