Friday, November 21, 2008

Miscellaneous Musings

Stop and go traffic is never fun. But it's worse in a stick-shift.

Every single day this week has felt like Friday. Now that it's finally here, I can't help but wonder where the week went.

I have all of next week off. Jealous?

I spent $200 at Target yesterday, and did not buy a single item of clothing (not even shoes!). This is both good and bad. Mama wants a new pair of shoes, but she doesn't need them.

My car registration expires this month. Oh well.

5 bdays this month. 1 down, 4 to go.

I get to partake in 2 Thanksgivings this year. I'm anticipating amazingness.

I have to make a green bean casserole for one of those Thanksgivings. Should be easy, but I'm nervous. Never been much of a cook.

Birthday numero dos takes place tonight. Firefly (the love of my life) and karaoke. Pictures to follow...

2 comments:

The Archuleta's said...

We have to make a green bean casserole too! Yuck!

JessiLeigh said...

Jealous: check
Excited for your TG dinner #2: check
Glad I dont have to deal with traffic: check